CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

the sky is blue..waiting me to says something..but i dont...because im speechless watching how beautiful are GOd's creature..
i feel so lonely even there r so many people around me...and i feel really small when surrounded by all people..the who i am ...im not remember...im alone...i like it...i want it...i need it...silent in sigh... my sigh....does it tell u something if u heard it???

emm...emm..emmm......im smiling like there something funny...but it not...i just want to make myself feel better..time is passing by..i m worried about the future that i will made...sigh..

i have to move on ,,,i need to reach the final destination...i want to see the future...but im afraid to face the future....what can i do..... i close my eyes to think what i want to write....im smile...and think that i should stop....

stop....feel lonely because there Allah that always watching me..there my mother that always support me....

but then i ask myself more....did im ready???

0 comments: