CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 6, 2013

new year 2013

happy new year 2013 !! :) . I miss everything . My school life . My life . my family . everything ! I am getting old . and I kept thinking about age . what gonna happen in few seconds, few hours, few days, few weeks , few months, few years . . . I am afraid . recently, I watch Vampire's Diary, and I think, what if I live forever . superb weird right ! to be immortal !? but , If I find the way, I definitely do it . FUNNY ! . life and death , I think about it . what it gonna be. what I will be . I am not younger anymore . gonna be 21 this year. my mom gonna be older . I kept thinking what my life gonna be if she were not here anymore. I afraid that I will be crumble . really crumble . I might lost myself . I wont suicide . just lost . maybe I am not ready to these thing to happen . I just wanna her to be happy. Losing 'him' few years before was a tragic for me.

I kept trying to remember how does 'He' looks like . My Father . please myself , don't ever forget about him .

I love you mom and dad :) <3 p="p">

0 comments: