CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

im bored..

i feel so lonely and bored...my mother doesn't want me to work,,i feel really angry,,,,,,
'why she don't want me to work??is it wrong??why??why???is she want me .....huuuh,,,i dont know,,it really pissed me off when i remember it....

you know,,i feel bored,,really bored,,i feel stress at home,,i feel lonely and feel angry....it so unsubscribed what my feeling actually,,hope somebody understand it...

i don't really talk a lot at home,,i usually talkative at school but not at home this year,,, i just don't know...i feel there's no reason for me to talk at home...my mother always find a way for me to talk to her,,but i dont feel like to talk to her..i know it really hurt her...i'm sorry because I'm being so selfish..i didn't mean too....it just I'm not feeling well....

i'm really pissed off today...i just dont know why..maybe i feel like a robot controlled by my mother...i doing the same thing everyday..sometime i dont feel want to get up from sleep because i know i will pass the day with the same things...but my mother dont understand it....

every night i recall what i'm doing today and it really upset me,,acting like that..it not me...and every night i tell my self that i hate my self..im sorry...

1 comments:

SH4Vi4Mie said...

if there is somethink makes u bored...i've got the feeling...
because u are not alone...
although i am working..but i still feel borink...u know why...?
because i feel empty...not in my life...but in my soul...
then i stop n thinking...
"what should i do actually...?
i have work..n i'm having a social life...but why...? why i still feel that i am nothing...?"
then i read a book of "Indahnya Hidup Bersyariat" belong to my cousin...i never realize how stupid i am...i am a human being...i have big responsible to my life...not only me..also to my family...today n hereafter...
on that moment...i know,what i am supposed to do next..
next morning..i woke up n thank to ALLAH..because HE gives me another day to do HIS task...
i don't know if u can get me..
but, i really hope that u will never give up...GAMBATE!