CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

back to the basic

the silent brought me back to the basic...like my post before..silent is like a gold,tear is like my blood...im finding the conclusion ..all these...but i still cant find it...i want to....want to back to the basic...but i still not allowed to back,....

my memories ..will always there..about "he".....im finding something that i would never found...i never tell n described what im looking ..it only me ...that will understand....tear like my blood...never separate,n always there.....i just feel want to cry now....can u understand why im crying?? can u??? would u??

i wish ..there is someone that would tell me that..." dont be fake,,dont cry anymore,,i 'll be there for you".....

it so late in midnight..still alone...wanna cup of milo???

0 comments: