CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

sky....~~~


sky is not always beautiful...i always looked the sky and try to understand it...well the pattern.. and sometime i also hope that the sky will understand me too...its funny... my life is going well..for now..

each day passed...it already 2 years and 3 month...im counting it to make me remember...actually i dont want,,it just ..it hard to forget.. my spm 's result is great..it enough for me..alhamdulillah..
all these dream...what else i can say???..silent is like a gold for me...lonely is like my blood.. no word can described,,only sky...can anyone understand???

so close to the end...everyone chasing to the final,,but im...im still standing there ,,telling myself to run to the final...but deep in my heart..i hope 2 years ago or more,,,somebody will pull my hand and save me..but nobody there..everyone gone...im smiling and i dont even know if it real or fake...

i try to forget but it hard...the silent brought me to the deep part of my brain and squeeze the memories part..and then the tears....drop one by one...what else i can say...???

0 comments: