CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

hai...


i feel heartbroken right now...i really think that she is my only and only bestfriend,,but why she never be with me when i need someone...?


i miss her so much,,i want to tell her everything goes in my daily life,i really want to....but she never listen...she's too busy with her new life...i didn't blame her...it just,,i want her to listen to me... i once thought that she'd the only that i had..i want to tell her everything....but she never there for me...i feel sad...and this has changed my perspective about life...

i cry after reading her blog...7hb february 2011...she posted on her blog about her bestfriends...and i'm not on the list...and more sad,,that day is my birthday,,,she forgot..after a few week,,she call me to wish me...i feel happy without knowing all that.....

but,,honestly...she still my bestfriends...nope,,,maybe only a friend,,,because a friend that doesn't know anything about her friend doesn't called as BESTfriend...

0 comments: